Wednesday 13 January 2010

PABLO PICANTE!


Towards the end of last year I worked on this really exciting secret project. I was commissioned to design this Mexican wrestler character among other things. It took many goes to find the right tone and style for him. We tried many versions of him but in the end we went for a stocky 50's type wrestler which I think really suits the whole concept of what is to come. I'll post a step by step of all the different characters in a few weeks when it all goes live.

Good luck Pablo!

9 comments:

Andrew Judge said...

Looks interesting. I'm intrigued.

Ciara Brehony said...

Ah, I love him! Reminds me of Nacho Libre's nemesis, (whose name escapes me).

Can't wait to see what all this is about!

Emma said...

Curious!

Sadhbh @ Where Wishes Come From said...

I saw him! I saw him!
There's a 'coming soon' poster with Pablo's face on it on a bus stop outside the British embassy on Merrion Road. Looks cool. S

Paddy said...

Look forward to hearing more.

rgw said...

He's on the fitout going on at the corner of Baggot street and Lower Pembroke street.

Anonymous said...

just had a Burrito there! fab! love the design too!

Anonymous said...

Nice post

men's trousers said...

I like PABLO PICANTE in fact I'm looking forward for your updates.