Monday 8 June 2009

New Website and Postcard Box


Blimey. After working on and tweaking my new website for the last two months I finally finished it last night and uploaded it. There's a bunch of new work up there as well as some new sections. Have a browse if you have a moment and please alert me of any broken links as well as spelling mistakes (of which there's a few no doubt).



I've also just made a brand new box of treats available for purchase on the site in the shop section which contains 8 shiny new postcards, a fancy poster and an original mini signed water colour painting all for the princely sum of €20 which includes free postage.

9 comments:

Paddy said...

Well done. It is a vibrant & attractive user-friendly site. Great stuff.

Deirdre said...

That looks great, I can see a lot of work went into that.

Liam Geraghty said...

The site looks fantabulous, Chris!

Ciara Brehony said...

Hey it looks amazing Chris, well done!

I did a post about you! :-)

Chris Judge said...

Thanks all yous guys!

Elaine Prunty said...

your home maid lamp is just brillant

Andrew Judge said...

Website looks great. You need to add a commercial work section to your Flickr site though. Where is the great Docklands piece, and the McDonalds mural?

Jonze said...

I love the postcard box! I wish I had €20 :(

Chris Judge said...

Ah thanks again. Andrew, I must put up a flickr set of commercial work indeed. I have ommitted the McDonalds and Docklands stuff from my site (which I'm still very proud of) as I worked on them so long ago and my style has changed so much over the years that I couldn't actually draw in that style anymore!