Monday 21 September 2009

Note to Phil


One of my very favourite Irish illustrators / comic artist Phil Barrett has been making and sending beautiful illustrated notes to people over the last two years or so. He also receives them from people from around the world and has been posting them on his Blackshapes blog here.

I recently sent him one about the fact that we always talk about doing some sort of collaboration and inadvertently we've done our first one. I sent him the picture of me standing there looking tough along with the text above so I was blown away when he sent me this finished drawing.

Click the image for a big version.

Thanks Phil!

4 comments:

Liam Geraghty said...

A-mazing.

Andrew Judge said...

Brilliant! I love it! I give it 9.25 out of 10.

Emma said...

Haha! Wonderful.

Deirdre de Barra said...

A veritable Gem!